New member in Italy

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New member in Italy

Postby maia37 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:18 am

This will be the first American Staffordshire I have owned. I bought Maia from a breeder in Italy, Piergiorgio Lievore, who has several world champions in her bloodline. * sorry, no kennel links* Maia was born on October 1, 2012 so I will be bringing her home after December 5th, once she has received her first vaccinations.

Since I was young, I grew up with a female Doberman Pinscher then a male English Springer Spaniel so have had dogs in my life since I was born. What drew me to the AmStaff/PitBull breed was their loyalty, kindness, willingness, and obviously proving that this breed is not the killer that the media makes it out to be. Once I return to the States, she will be a part of my family of a wife and 3 boys ages 8-13.
maia37
Newborn Bully

Re: New member in Italy

Postby Enigma » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:47 am

Hey neigbour! :D I'm from Slovenia, hehe. It's nice to see more Europeans here. Just a little heads up, this is a very rescue oriented forum and advertising for breeders is not allowed, that's why moderators will probably delete the link you posted. There are sadly many backyard breeders out there, responsible breeders are very rare, that's why it's best to have the same rule for everybody. But I do know Lievore's Edition kennel, it's one of the better Amstaff kennels in Europe, I really like their dogs. :) Do you have any pics of Maia? Who are her parents? I really hope you will stick around here so we will have the oportunity to see little Maia grow up :) Good luck with her!
Enigma
Forum Junky

Re: New member in Italy

Postby spammie » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 am

Welcome to PBF.
:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions