New pit bull lover

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New pit bull lover

Postby caoestreich1s » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi
My name is christie I am 24 and from missouri. My boyfriend and I were looking into getting a new puppy. We did our research and at a local pound and thought we found the perfect dog, but when it came time to pick her up, everything changed. There was this beautiful yellow with white spots lab mix. We were told she didn't have any pit bull in her but we knew better. I had my doubts but as well behaved has she was I took her in. She was 6 months old and had been abandoned and was found at a RV park. I knew she would be work but I was willing to do it. It turned out she was very sick with worms and what not but I was willing to get her into top shape. After only a few days this dog was the best and most loyal dog I have ever met. She bonded over runs and play times. After three weeks this dog never left my side. Leash or not she followed me everywhere i went. From bonding with her I have a new love for pit bulls, even though she is only a mix, I don't think I could ever love another dog. She is loyal, playful,and yet loving all at once . When i think of what she went thought before I met her I just want to cry. She has opened my eyes to this breed of pit bulls and makes me what to spread the understanding of this misunderstood breed. I love my Bella and I don't think words can explain what this dog has given me. But at the same time I would love advice and know what others are doing to raise their pit bulls. This seemed like the perfect forum and I am happy to join
caoestreich1s
Newborn Bully

Re: New pit bull lover

Postby Leslie H » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:55 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions