Introduction

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Introduction

Postby amrinspring » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:53 am

I hope everyone one has had a blessed Christmas!

We're a family of 4 that loooves animals of all kinds. Among parrots, guinea pigs, etc., we also have 3 dogs, 2 which are rescues. Our most recent rescue, a pit mix, came into our home 2 years ago when she followed my son home off the bus. She was only 6 months old and very very smart. A neighbor tried to take her in but she kept getting lose and coming to our house. We'd open our front door and there she'd be, waiting for us. We felt like she picked us. We already had 2 dogs of our own so I agreed to in home foster her for a local rescue group. Needless to say, we saw a few applications but none of them could pass the application process or, they would fail at the home visit. We also noticed that every time we'd get an application, we'd all get teary eyed at the thought of no longer having her in our family so we took her out of the adoption ring. Of our 3 dogs, including a poodle, our pit mix is at the bottom of the pack which people think is funny to see a 55 pound pit being submission to a 13 pound poodle.

Poodles are smart but, our pit mix is smarter and just as cuddly. Nothing like a 55 pound lap dog. I'd post pics but I'm on a new computer that doesn't have pics saved on it yet. Maybe later....
amrinspring
Newborn Bully

Re: Introduction

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:31 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

I'm going to move your other posting to General soon.
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions