Hello from central Texas!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from central Texas!

Postby acarmstrong44 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Hi, my name is Christin and I'm a florist from central Texas. My partner and I recently adopted a 2-month-old pit bull puppy from an area shelter. We also have Penny, a 2-year-old rescue Border Collie mix and a 5-year-old cat named Bridget. In March of 2011 we fostered and found a permanent home for a pit bull puppy (about 9 months old) who had been hit by a car near our home. That experience raised our awareness of the breed and its predicament in our society and encouraged us to adopt one of our own.

Our new pup is presenting us with some new challenges and has opened our eyes to some issues with our other dog Penny as well as some of our past shortcomings as pet owners. I hope to be able to get some insights and advice here as there seems to be a wealth of experience and information. My partner and I both want to learn how to be more responsible pet owners and provide our pets with all the love, leadership and commitment they deserve.

I have a Psychology degree from UT and my partner Ramon is a construction engineer who graduated from Texas State with a Biology degree. We are animal lovers and also plan to have children one day.
acarmstrong44
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from central Texas!

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Thank you for adopting!

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions