Hello from BC

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from BC

Postby Thalia_Cache » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Hey,

I'm Kristi and I'm new to the forum. I am 23, engaged and live in British Columbia, Canada. I have 1 Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Her name is Thalia and she just turned 1 year old last month. I also just adopted a blue nose pit bull off of Craigslist. Her name is Cache and she is 3 years old.

I got Thalia from a kennel in Alberta when she was 8 weeks old. We found Cache in the barter section on Craigslist. The ad stated that they would take any household items that we weren't using for her. They also said she had severe mange that they were treating with malt vinegar. After she came into our care, she went to our vet and she has no signs of mange, but rather allergies. We don't know what they're to yet, so she's on a pretty strict homemade diet, which she is loving! She also loves wrestling around with Thalia during the day and snuggling under the covers with my fiance, Thalia and I.

In our home we also have 2 Australian Shepherds. Their names are Pepsi and Lucky. I have 5 ferrets named Niggy, Earl, Thatcher, Zilla and Harley. Lastly, I have a snow corn snake named Zyprexa.

My fiance drives a dump truck and I work full-time as a front line worker at a transition house for recovering addicts. Thalia and Cache accompany both of us to our jobs. My clients find the dogs incredibly therapeutic and its neat to watch the positive effects my dogs can have on people.

I have grown up with bully breeds as my dad has owned staffordshire bull terriers and american staffy's for quite some time now and from the time I met them I fell in love with their goofy personalities and big bully smiles.

Here are some pictures of Thalia, unfortunately because Cache is so new to our family, I have not had much time to get some good pictures of her, but I will post them as soon as I get them!

Thalia_Cache
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from BC

Postby Ashley&Fletcher » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Welcome! Is Thalia from Gamestaff by any chance? :)
Ashley&Fletcher
Matured Bully

Postby Thalia_Cache » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:35 pm

She is! Her dad is Rex and her mom is Claire. Ah, you're from Vancouver! I'm about an hour or so, depending on traffic, from Vancouver.
Thalia_Cache
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:01 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions