Hello from SoCal

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from SoCal

Postby powerduster021812 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 am

Hello Everyone, I'm Catherine. I'm originally from Upper Michigan, currently living in southern California in the military. Lucky to live off base so I can own a pitbull. (Banned on base) Adopted my dog yesterday from the shelter here. Awaiting pickup of my new 4 yr old Blue Pit from the shelter. Getting neutered this Thursday! Cannot wait! He has fairly good manners but will need some work, had a tendency to jump a little, and needs some leash work, will have to learn more about him when we get him. I'd also like input on diets for Pits. First time pit owner, I don't have any other pets. Haven't had any dogs since I was growing up, excited to have one of my own. Any advice for a new owner would be greatly appreciated. Tips on training an older dog, food recommendations, any other random tips/advice on anything. :)
powerduster021812
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from SoCal

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:49 am

Welcome! Thank you for adopting your new friend, and many thanks for your service! Please be sure to read all of the stickies in each section before posting, as we may have already covered questions you may have. We would love to see some pics of your new friend once you get him :)

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions