Hey from Tennessee!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hey from Tennessee!!

Postby newpitmom630 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Hey y'all!! My name is Ginny and I live in a little small town in West Tennessee. I am a soon to be new mom to a female blue APBT. I have been raised around APBT's but I have never owned one myself, so I am soooo excited to get my new baby. She was just born about 2 weeks ago or so, so I should have her home about the first of February. My fiance and I haven't picked out a name for her yet, but we are considering the names Stormy, Rayne, Athena, or Diamond. We are also the proud parents to 3 very spoiled, cute kittens named Nala, Simba, and Za Zu lol. If you haven't figured it out, they were all named after The Lion King characters lol. This will be our first dog and we can't wait! :) :) :)
newpitmom630
Newborn Bully

Re: Hey from Tennessee!!

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi there! Please be sure to read all of the stickies at the tops of each section before posting, as your questions may have already been answered.

Personally, I like the name Rayne. I have a friend thats name is Raynee (Pronounced like rainy). I think it's neat :)

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions