think my puppy might be a pitty :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

think my puppy might be a pitty :)

Postby archie123 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi! I got my puppy about 3 months ago, off an internet trading site. The only thing is we arent allowed to sell pittys in new zealand so people list them as other breeds. They said he was half sharpei, quarter rotty and quater staffy. Hes most likely part shar pei as hes got a spotted toungue. But his parents looked like pittys to me!! hes got a lovely nature, but does get protective over my son when strangers come near (which i reckon is awesome). Hes 4 months old, weighs about 27 lbs and his shoulder stands at about 35cm. would anyone be able to take a guess judging by some photos as to his breed?? Ill pos a bit more about myself as per protocol if people reckon he might look like one :) :) thanks!!
archie123
Newborn Bully

Re: think my puppy might be a pitty :)

Postby archie123 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:52 pm

just realised i cant add images?? could someone pls enable me to add photos :)
archie123
Newborn Bully

Re: think my puppy might be a pitty :)

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:04 pm

To add pics there is a sticky at the top of this section to help you out. Can you post a proper intro so that you can be given access? Not many members frequest this section, so you will not get much input on your dog's suspected breed. There's also no way to know what breed any dog really is without a pedigree.
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions