Greetings from Belgium!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings from Belgium!

Postby Skarhead » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi everybody,

My name's Julien. I'm a 21 year old AST and APBT lover from Belgium, and I'm here to learn more about those wonderful breeds ! :)
When I was a kid, I was afraid of dogs because of some bad experience, especially a (warning) bite from a Rottweiler when I was 8. But over time, I overcame my fear because I always wanted to love dogs even when I was afraid of them. I learned that this dog agression was mostly due to bad ownership. That dog bit me because she was not properly socialized and was left alone for hours in the garden, barking at everything and everyone because her owners were too lazy to train her. So she became extremely territorial and agressive toward strangers.

My first meeting with one of those bully breeds was 1 year ago, when I crossed the path of a woman and her 7 year old blue AST in the park. I had never seen any AST or pitbull in real life (apparently many pit-owners tend to avoid public places and the stupidity of uninformed people) and my first thought was "What a beautiful and proud animal!"
That dog was so calm, loving, obedient, yet full of energy, with eyes looking right into your mind.. I had to ask her about it. :))
Long story short, I totally fell in love with this breed and now I'm reading, watching and learning everything I can about it for months!

Unfortunately we never had any dog in our family because my mother was allergic, but I'm sure I'll have one in the future. I'm still waiting before adopting one because I wanna offer him/her the best life possible.

My other interests are playing guitar with my metal band, sound engineering (that I'm studying right now), video games, good movies, Burger King when I'm abroad (not a single one in Belgium, just plenty of MacDonalds!), music (from metal to reggae), history, Guinness and bacon..

I think that's it, thanks for reading :)
Skarhead
Newborn Bully

Re: Greetings from Belgium!

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Welcome Julien!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Greetings from Belgium!

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:23 am

:welcome: Thank you doing research before jumping in! I hope you enjoy it here. Please be sure to read all of the stickies at the tops of each section before posting.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions