hello from essex in the uk!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello from essex in the uk!!!

Postby isacc&opel » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:32 am

Hi people my name is Jay 2 years ago I rescued a dog that was abused so bad you could see his rib cage from lack of food and being beaten he had so many problems that I didnt no where to begin he was also my first dog I ever owned, the shelter I got him from said he was a Staffordshire bull terrier which was wrong my vet told me I had a pitbull which believe me when I told my family the discovery they were not pleased I heard it all natural killer, nutcase, evil you name it but this did not match my friendly dog, it took a year of feeding and training to get him resocialesed and calm he had his faults but never hurt anyone! He just didnt have a lot of trust I researched every night for hours watching countless tutorials of good dog keeping and training after all my hard work and patience I have the most loyal dog in the world he is great with my children and all kids his ever met! He now weighs 24kgs lol I have made such a bond with him and a passion for the breed I sought after finding another pitbull to take on which in the UK is not easy as laws make me sick but thats another subject lol I found a young girl 8 months old that the owner could not afford to keep her she is a great little dog that has bonded with Isaac extremely well they have become best buddy's I have had the pleasure of ending up with the most fantastic dogs in the world! Me and my wife have also had the success of changing alot of opinions and helping numerous people with there fear of pitbulls :] I have only just joined cause I would love to read all the wonderful story's that people have worldwide,

Ban dangerous owners not wonderful dogs!!
isacc&opel
Newborn Bully

Re: hello from essex in the uk!!!

Postby zoenicho » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:17 pm

isacc&opel wrote:Hi people my name is Jay 2 years ago I rescued a dog that was abused so bad you could see his rib cage from lack of food and being beaten he had so many problems that I didnt no where to begin he was also my first dog I ever owned, the shelter I got him from said he was a Staffordshire bull terrier which was wrong my vet told me I had a pitbull which believe me when I told my family the discovery they were not pleased I heard it all natural killer, nutcase, evil you name it but this did not match my friendly dog, it took a year of feeding and training to get him resocialesed and calm he had his faults but never hurt anyone! He just didnt have a lot of trust I researched every night for hours watching countless tutorials of good dog keeping and training after all my hard work and patience I have the most loyal dog in the world he is great with my children and all kids his ever met! He now weighs 24kgs lol I have made such a bond with him and a passion for the breed I sought after finding another pitbull to take on which in the UK is not easy as laws make me sick but thats another subject lol I found a young girl 8 months old that the owner could not afford to keep her she is a great little dog that has bonded with Isaac extremely well they have become best buddy's I have had the pleasure of ending up with the most fantastic dogs in the world! Me and my wife have also had the success of changing alot of opinions and helping numerous people with there fear of pitbulls :] I have only just joined cause I would love to read all the wonderful story's that people have worldwide,

Ban dangerous owners not wonderful dogs!!

HI JAY I HAVE RECENTLY JOINED THIS SITE AND I TO AM FROM ESSEX :) I LIVE IN THE COLCHESTER AREA. LIKE YOU WE BOUGHT A DOG FROM A BREEDER AND THEY SAID HE WAS FULL STAFF BUT WE KNEW STRAIGHT AWAY HE WASNT, WE SEEN HIS MUM BUT NEVER SAW HIS DAD. AGAIN LIKE YOURSELF WE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM FROM FAMILY JUDGING COCO ON HIS BREED BUT IT DIDNT TAKE LONG FOR HIM TO CHANGE EVERYONES OPINION OF HIMSELF, ALL MY FAMILY LOVE HIM NOW :) HES A FANTASTIC LOYAL COMPANION AND HES THE BEST OF FRIENDS WITH MY 20 MONTH OLD SON AND HE GETS ON GREAT WITH DIFFERENT SIZE AND BREED DOGS, AS WE INTRODUCED HIM TO ALLSORTS STRAIGHT AWAY. ITS SO NICE TO HEAR YOUR STORY :) DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF ISAAC ?? I HAVE PICTURES OF COCO IN MY POST :)
zoenicho
Newborn Bully

Re: hello from essex in the uk!!!

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:28 am

Hi there! Please be sure to read all stickies at the tops of each section before posting in the forum.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions