New guy from Missouri (Large pictures)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New guy from Missouri (Large pictures)

Postby Fireshaker » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Hello, I'm from Springfield, Mo. I've got a 6 month old boy named Max. We got him when he was 7 weeks old from a Wal-Mart parking lot. I grew up around Pit's, as my parents had 5 up till the beginning of Dec. when their oldest Duke died. He was 15 and it was to the point where it was just cruel to keep him alive, he was in severe pain, could walk, and refused to eat.

Anyways, we have Max who is still working on potty training (should he have this broken by now?) we started at about 9 weeks. We have him trained on basic stuff like, sit, lay down, leave it (with anything, treats, toys, or our shoes.) and go to bed(his crate). He still pulls on the leash if my wife walking him, not as much with me. He gets extremely excited and pees on the floor when we come home or he meets someone new, which is something I'm told he will grow out of.

We have taken him to the dog parks and to our family dinners to interact with other dogs. He is very intimidated by any dogs other than my parents pitbulls. He gets very "bold" and loves to play with them.

The day we brought him home.

A month later

Last weekend.
Fireshaker
Newborn Bully

Re: New guy from Missouri (Large pictures)

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:18 am

Hi there! Please be sure to read all of the stickies at the tops of each section before posting. I believe the training and health sections will be a good place for you to start to help you with any issues that may arise from obtaining a backyard bred puppy that was pulled to young from the mother and siblings. Please take the time to read the below link as well:

Dog Parks: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50274

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions