Total Pit n00b from Southern Cali Here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Total Pit n00b from Southern Cali Here

Postby EazyMack » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:18 am

Hey folks. Hoping to find some good education regarding this beautiful breed of dog here!

I am renting a room at a house that has a few dogs that are just left to roam about the back yard. The owner of the house is looking to re-home one of them, which happens to be a pit. Very sweet dog, friendly, loves attention. I just started hanging out with the dogs out back about a week ago. Took this particular dog out for a walk today. Wasn't too bad, he was a little distracted because he's never taken out (that I know of), but he cooperated pretty well. Plan on spending lots of time with him to see if perhaps I can't take him with me when the time comes for me to rent a house.

I only became a dog lover within the past year or so. I was living in an apartment, so my first dog was/is a Japanese Chin. Love him to pieces. But I always wanted a bigger dog.

Anyway, looking forward to learning a lot here. :peace:
EazyMack
Newborn Bully

Re: Total Pit n00b from Southern Cali Here

Postby haranka » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 pm

nice :thumbsup:
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Total Pit n00b from Southern Cali Here

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:21 am

:welcome: Please be sure to read all of the stickies at the tops of each section before posting. Thank you for considering adopting/taking on this dog and wanting to improve his life. I hope we can help you with some more tips.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions