Hi everybody

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi everybody

Postby Toycrusier » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:03 am

My name is Bruce and my wifes name is Cheryl.
I am a semi-retired carpenter. We live in Franklin, NC.
Cheryl was my first wife. We were married for 3 yrs. the first time and did'nt see or hear from one another for over 30 yrs. Then we got married again around 8 yrs. ago.
Anyway, when she moved up here from Florida , she brought her dog Brutus and a cat named Luke. Brutus was a Labrador Pit mix and I absolutely loved him and he loved people. Except for the UPS and mailman. Always felt safe in the house because if anyone came to the door he would sound like he was going to tear them to pieces but he wouldn't hurt a soul. It was his secret weapon. Actually he was a woosey. After a few years he became sick and we had to have him put down. Worst day of my life so far.
Cheryl said she did not want another dog and have to go through this again . But after both of us sitting around crying for a couple of days, I finally talked her into going to the local animal shelter to look and other dog's . That is where Roxy found us. That was around 2 yrs. ago.
Roxy is a boxer pit bull mix. She knows every word that has to do with eating, going for a ride in the car, or going for a walk. Dinner, supper, treat, ride, go for, car, walk, ect. She knows what come here, stay, and sit mean, but she only does them when she wants to. She absolutley loves people, but has to have several meetings with other dogs before she is comfortable around them. We also have two cats, that are brother and sister , that she likes to harrass but would never hurt them. She spoiled beyond repair, and we love her to death.
Toycrusier
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi everybody

Postby Toycrusier » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:35 am

Toycrusier
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi everybody

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 pm

:welcome: Thank you for adopting! Please read all stickies at the tops of each section prior to posting elsewhere in the forum.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions