BREMBO FROM OREGON

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

BREMBO FROM OREGON

Postby BREMBO » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi there !I'm Em, I have been a dog lover my whole life, but I had never been around pits until after me and my boyfriend bought our first house; we both agreed we needed a dog to make our house a home. Then one day he surprised me with the tiniest brindle puppy, and I instantly fell in love with him, and the breed in general. We named him Brembo. He is 4 now, and a very happy guy. He loves playing in the snow, playing with his best friend Milly (my mom's lab), swimming, hiking, camping,bike rides, and cuddling in bed. We are lucky to live in an area where the woods are everywhere, and there are plenty of lakes, rivers, and trails for Brem to explore.
Brembo is our only pet, but our other hobbies include: Banshee's, KTM 300 & YZ125 trail riding, Guns!, Bowhunting, fitness & healthy eating (including home-made dog treats :) , Camping, fishing/boating, and spending time with family/friends.
Better pics to come later, my cell camera is pretty blurry.

BREMBO
Newborn Bully

Re: BREMBO FROM OREGON

Postby Leslie H » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:34 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions