Hello from a prospective pitbull owner!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from a prospective pitbull owner!

Postby emmieandelliot » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Emmie, a 19 year old soon to be vet tech student from California and fur momma to an adorable three year old spaniel mix, and a twelve year old Siamese cat. I don't currently have a pit bull, but I have become a true lover of the breed, and from what I know of them I'd really like to adopt one of my own (in about a year or so.) But before I fully commit I'd like to learn more about them and meet other owners of them. That's why I joined. Also I like to look at the adorable pictures of everyone's dogs. :3

Thanks everyone who reads this, and hopefully this is enough to be activated. :3
emmieandelliot
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from a prospective pitbull owner!

Postby CallSignOWL » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:23 am

hi! :hi

just be thorough when choosing your new family member, APBTs can be dog and small animal aggressive. Its in their genetics and isnt something that can be loved out. Just managed. So be aware that you may have to always keep your dogs separated should it turn out that your new addition is DA.
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully

Re: Hello from a prospective pitbull owner!

Postby Leslie H » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:39 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions