************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Nala2013 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Hello guys, My name is Zulay and I'm an owner to a beautiful baby pit. Her name is Nala and I think she's 6 weeks old. I say I think is because my nephew got her from a guy that was giving away puppies about a week ago. I decided to keep her because there was nobody else capable of taking care of her and providing for her. When my nephew found her she was infested with fleas and worms. We got her treatment for that and this weekend I will take her to the vet for her first check up. My ex had a pit and ever since then i fell in love with the breed. I have three other dogs(chihuahuas) and so far they are getting alone. My only concern is that she's a biter and it bitting me very hard. What can I do for this behavior to stop? I don't believe in hitting or yelling at my animals. She's a very good doggie; believe it or not she's already potty trained. She let's me know when she has to go to the bathroom or wants to eat... I'm amazed of how well bahaved she is. Please provide pointers on how i can make her to stop. She has plenty of toys and some bones, but when she wants to play she bites hard. I'm looking forward on sharing my new adventure and sharing stories with you guys.

PS. How can I post a pix of my baby? I've tried but Im not able to . Thank you.
Nala2013
Newborn Bully

Re: Newbie

Postby CallSignOWL » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:08 pm

hello! :hi
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully

Postby Leslie H » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Hi, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:10 am

:welcome: Can you tell us a little about yourself? Like hobbies, goals, etc?
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Nala2013 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Im Zulay, 34/f/FL, I'm currently engaged to be married to my wonderful fiancee. I own 3 other dogs(chihuahuas), an African Grey, 2 love birds, and 5 chickens. As you can see i love animals. I enjoy working out, jogging, walking, doing intense exercises.. such as P90x, Insanity, brazillian butt lift, any beachbody workouts. I aso enjoy cooking, crochet, knitting, etc... anything that has to do with crafts. I'm so looking forward to this new adventure of owning a puppy all over again. My other three dogs are already over 8 yrs old . I hope to get to know you guys and learn all there is to know about owning a pitbull. Thanks.
Nala2013
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:36 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions