found my new adorable pit mix

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

found my new adorable pit mix

Postby mckee3434 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:21 pm

So on christmas eve me and my sister were smoking a ham to eat and this lady walks up with this skin and bones pitbull. She said she found it wandering around on the roads. She lived in Texas and said she couldn't keep it. So we took it and my sister was talking about taking it to the pound. I fell in love with it and knew they would just kill it if we took it to the pound. So I took it back to my house to see if it got along with my other PB. I was worried because I didnt know what this dog would do with another dog. They met and couldnt stop wagging their tails. Slept right next to eachother that night. He was 43.7 pounds when we first found him and just looked miserable. You could see his ribs and spine clear as day. 3 months later he is at 74.2 lbs and still has lots of weight to gain. I think he is easily going to be a 100+ lb dog. Which leads me to beleive he is not full pit. I think he is a pit mixed with italian mastiff. He looks so similar to them and a lot of the characteristics of one. I got a few problems with neighbors though that I need amswered so that's why I'm here.
mckee3434
Newborn Bully

Re: found my new adorable pit mix

Postby CallSignOWL » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 pm

hello! :hi
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully

Re: found my new adorable pit mix

Postby Leslie H » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions