Tell Me About Some Pits!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Tell Me About Some Pits!

Postby jake51322 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Hey guys I've always been really interested in this breed however, I don't own one or know a whole lot about pit bulls.

What's the most unique quality you see as an owner of this dog???
jake51322
Newborn Bully

Re: Tell Me About Some Pits!

Postby CallSignOWL » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 pm

well, there was this giant pit the university had dug in the middle of a parking lot, but then they filled it back in. A truck aimed at a water-filled pit in the road and splashed me yesterday--what a dick move! Umm, those are the only pits I can come up with on the top of my head....

roflmao

can you tell us more about yourself? :hi
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully

Postby Leslie H » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Hey, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby jake51322 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:00 pm

:dj: :skurrd: :band: :p :guitar: :headbang: :nana: :cheers: :clap :dance: :shakeit: :yipee: :yay: :wiggle:
:locked: :spankme: lol :moon: :doggie: I love the humor! haha My name is Jake Dorencz, I'm from Romeoville, Illinois (just northwest of Joliet) I just turned 21 and currently am a junior communications major attending Eastern Illinois University in Charleston Illinois. My family owns two dogs, but unlike the breed that this forum is all about, they're golden retrievers. I'm a big music fan (love indie, alternative rock, and rap). I'm also a die-hard sports fan who loves my Chicago teams such as the White Sox (not cubs like 75% of the city), Bears, Bulls, and currently unstoppable Blackhawks. When I graduate in a year and a half I really want to work a job that involves broadcasting in TV or radio and once that gets kicked off I really wanna own a dog and am currently considering breeds. This one really stands out to me because I like dogs with more of a sense of protection but at the same time aren't mean. I joined this forum to try and learn more about the breed from credible owners such as your self and would appreciate any knowledge anyone would be willing to spill on me. I hope this is enough that is required for this intro.

Thanks!
:sportbike:
:run:
jake51322
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Welcome! You're in the right place for tons of knowledge! Just as a general rule, Pit Bull breeds are not a protection breed. They are very stranger people loving dogs, and the over 200+ I've had experience with suck tremendously at guarding/protecting. They are however an awesome athletic companion breed that will do just about anything to try and please you. Please check out all stickies at the tops of each section for tons more info :)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions