hi

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hi

Postby Drudown66 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:15 am

hi guys i posted here before but it was a while ago and I'm not able to post in another place so maybe i have to repost to get access again, figure its worth a shot. i could be doing something wrong but ill just copy and past my other post. save me a lil time lolHi my name is Dru. I'm 27 and live in puyallup Washington. I'm a father of two daughters 7 and 4. I live in a house full of females . If you include my dog it's four of them and one of me. This is my first pit I have owned. While I have owned other breeds thru my life but never a pit bull. I do MMA and enjoy watching football every chance I get.
My puppies name it Athena and she's about six months old. Now that my girls are a little older its like we have a big baby all over again . I think I got lucky with her other than the normal stuff walks and fetch a little tug of war. I'm pretty sure she loves football. All week she has been laying with me being lazy watching NCAA bowl games. Right now we are watching nfl playoffs. Doesn't get much better. She's great with my kids and ol lady as well. Very playful but gent at the same time. She usually sleeps with me at night until I go to bed then wifey puts her in her kennel . She knows if I'm awake she says in the bed . We also have a Siamese kitten named prince. He's 8 months old. Him and Athena get along pretty well. well thats a lil background sorry if I'm not suppose to repost here, was the only thing i could think of. had a few health things going on so i figured maybe i was locked out due to inactivity or something thanks for looking guys. have a good weekend [imgImage[/img]Image keeping and eye on the girls!
Image bed timeImage just had my appendix removed two weeks ago, she didn't leave my side for a week :thumbsup:
Drudown66
Newborn Bully

Re: hi

Postby Haus » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 am

She's beautiful, man. Did you heal up okay?
Haus
Newborn Bully

Postby Drudown66 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Haus wrote:She's beautiful, man. Did you heal up okay?

ya everything went fine thanks for asking, went like 6 months with a bad appendix. doc kept trying to say i had an ulcer and finally i just went to the er an found out what it was next thing i know they are taking it out quick! lol everything went good so it was worth it, pain free :headbang:
Drudown66
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:02 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions