Hello From Bangkok Thailand!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello From Bangkok Thailand!!!

Postby ThaiAPBT » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Hello from Bangkok Thailand! I am an EXPAT living in Bangkok. I searched the internet for a breeder in Thailand and I couldnt find the look I was after, taller, athletic, not SO big and muscular. I never did find but I moved to a new place about a week ago and wouldnt you know. The neighbor has an APBT! Beautiful! Nice! Well taken care of, 3 years old named Boo-Boo. So anyway I say I gotta have one like yours. So he calls up someone and off we go. And it was about an hour away and we finally show up, I have NO idea where I am in BKK. But it was a BIG place and they had the pups in a big tub. I mean you dont get cooler than that, I would say cute but Im a guy so well say cooler...Anyway there were 3 females and 2 males left. I wanted a male so there were 2 to choose from. I took the one who seemed more interested in me, not shy or alone. But it was kinda late and I know they were tired. They had other dogs too but Heinz 57 and they were nice. Anyway, before I say yes or no, I want to see the Mom and Dad. The mom was roaming free, nice as can be, more tan than blonde. But the dad...the dad...Beautiful. Massive. Amazing. BUT! You couldnt touch him or approach him. He was tied up with the owner next to him. When I looked at him he acted as if he wanted to kill me. Ida had a serious problem if I had to defend myself. I think personally, they do it for more of a 'show'. Youd have to live here to understand. But, if it were me, Id have both parents on site off leash running around to meet customers. But, thats me. Anyway the dad was amazing like I said. So the puppy I liked looked like the dad so I made a deal. And they said hes had all shots, but no papers. I say OK. You never know if true or not. So I took him to the vet the next day and said lets pretend hes had nothing done. So the doctor does a check up gives him something in his mouth with a plunger for a syringe. And a medicine injected called Tetradog. He goes back in a month. So I named him Carter and hes great so far, pretty young, 2 months. Take him everywhere. More to follow! Ill get pics soon. Gotta figure out how to upload them...
ThaiAPBT
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello From Bangkok Thailand!!!

Postby ThaiAPBT » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:48 pm

It is HOT. Im surprised Im not panting. But I am WET with sweat.

Resting on my glass of iced Green Tea

The Dad

A bucket full of puppies...
ThaiAPBT
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello From Bangkok Thailand!!!

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:37 pm

:welcome: Please be sure to read all stickies at the tops of each section prior to posting elsewhere in the forum. I hope you enjoy it here! Congrats on your new friend!

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions