Hello new here : ]

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello new here : ]

Postby Kensey56 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:52 pm

My names Kensey n my pup is Franzia, Odin or Zorro [ i havnt quite picked out a name yet] i found this place b.c i was searching for informatio on the apbt n malinos mix.... n here i am :hero: uhh tring to insert a image lol but cant figure it out yet
Kensey56
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello new here : ]

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:58 am

:welcome: Can you tell us more about yourself so that you can be given full access? There's a sample sticky at the top of this section to help you out with what we'd like to know and how to post pics.
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Kensey56 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello,
My name is Kensey, 21 on May 6th. I have my own business called Readings from the stars- I do tarot readings n holistic healing, astrology, crystal work n such. My favorite colors are green n purple. I have a 2yr old boy hes so smart! I do have a large tabby tom cat called Fenton the man hes about 3 yrs old he like to give me hugs n is bipolar possibly. Then There Stellabella my 5 yr old minni dachshund. if I was a dog I'd be her n if she was a human she'd b me.

We reside in nw Connecticut in a single home. I was always attracted to animals all my life n when i was 16 [ right after i got Stella] my best friends boyfriends pitty had a litter. i would have gotten one but I had jus gotten stella an did not know much about the breed. good thang I decided to wait as i have done the proper research n such n will be prepared [ i allready ordered him a kong n treat lol. So I've decided that I'll be getting a puppy in a few weeks when hes ready hes rather adorable n I'm impatiently patiently waiting. As I often go hiking n exploring n stella doesnt like to leave the yard unless shes going for a car ride. [ i think she is both lazy n her back hips r starting to bother her] so here I am :headbang:
Kensey56
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Thanks! I'm not sure if you are getting from a breeder or not, but it sounds like it. If so, please read the below link to ensure you are getting a pup from a legit reputable responsible breeder, and not a backyard breeder. If you have questions regarding the breeder you are choosing and the many reasons why you shouldn't get a pup from a BYB, please check out the many threads in General and Health that explain the many health, temperament, etc issues that are common. Feel free to ask questions as well!

This is what a breeder should be following: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49670

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions