Was a member many years ago.....

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Was a member many years ago.....

Postby Hossnang95 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:37 pm

My name is Angie I was a member a long time ago. Thought I would come back for a visit and check things out. I see a lot of great rule changes since I left over 7yrs ago. I am a trainer in PA. Used to rescue but got out of all that when the economy tanked. I help in areas where I can.

I have Isis a 6 yr old APBT rescued..former owner was gonna use her for breeding until he realized too many people breeding out there. She's been with us 5 yrs.

Gizmo a 5 month APBT training to be a service dog. Came from a breeder that did everything right, health testing etc but still learned the hard way it was too much work & not enough good homes. Had his female spayed.

Ollie a 3 yr old Great Dane rescued recently from an abusive home.

Corbin a 3 yr old Ibizan Hound bought from a reputable breeder after breeder removed him from his first home that was not properly caring for him. And I was on a waiting list for many years for this breed.
Hossnang95
Newborn Bully

Re: Was a member many years ago.....

Postby Hossnang95 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:25 pm

This is Gizmo

Here is Isis
Hossnang95
Newborn Bully

Re: Was a member many years ago.....

Postby BabyReba » Thu May 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Hey there, can you tell us a bit more about yourself? What got you into pit bulls? Who,we're your dogs when you were a member 7 years ago? Trying to,place the ones ou have now, but just realized they are all too young to have been on here 7 years ago!
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions