Hello from AZ

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from AZ

Postby Festae4me » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:41 am

Hello Everyone. Im a father and husband to my stay at home wife and mother to our Autistic 4 year old daughter. Ill leave my question for the right section of the forum. But now that we own our own home. My wifes dream was always to have a Bully that so many other ppl have told her and us we could not have one in there rental home. Thanks for having a forum dedicated to this pup.

We live in AZ. We dont have no half acres of backyard. But lord knows this soon to be X-truck driver need the excersise just as a puppy Bully would want. So nighttime walks/jogs will be normal as he/she gets older. A vet told us that they should not really be out and about till they have had all there shots.

Its real hot in AZ so till summer is over, alot of our walks will be towards nighttime and then days when Summer is over. We have not got the puppy yet. Still researching. But my wife really wants a pup.... Well, she wants a old dog and I told her it would be best to raise a pup for its entire life. But thats just my own fears of not knowing how a dog was raised or what it has been through.
Festae4me
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from AZ

Postby BabyReba » Thu May 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Hope the forum helps you in your research!

:modwelcomeonly2:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions