Hi everyone!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi everyone!

Postby lzaba93 » Fri May 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Hello! My name is Lindsey, 19 and living on the coast of Massachusetts. Today I started a foster to adopt program with my very first pitbull from my local shelter. Jax is a male around 2-3 years old, such a sweetheart, currently passed out in his crate snoring nonetheless. My friend had referred me to this site and I cant wait to explore it and learn so much more about this amazing breed. So let me tell you a little about myself and home life. I still live at home with my mother and older brother and I already have a dog (shih-Tzu) and cat (tabby). I work at a dog daycare and also a dog groomer (separate from the daycare) and I have always had a strong passion for dogs. I have always wanted a dog I can be active with and take for long walks, runs, hikes, As well as agility training and a pitbull is the perfect fit! I have been wanting a pittie for a while now and I cant wait for Jax to get healed up from his neuter and start our new and exciting life together.

My hope is to train him and become an amazing ambassador for the breed. He is already enrolled in a CGC class at the daycare I work at and I plan on continuing that along more basic training so he can really excel in the CGC course.

Now that I will be adopting Jax within the next week or so I cant wait to look to this site for whatever question or concern comes up.
lzaba93
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Curly_07 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:18 am

Welcome! Thank you for having reasonable goals for you two, as well as doing the foster to adopt program. I love foster to adopt programs! It takes a couple weeks for a dog to settle in, so I think this works great for you both. Please check out the "2 weeks, give em a break!" Sticky in Training since you have other pets. It will help you set him up for success, and it isn't too late to start :) I hope you enjoy it here. Either myself or another Mod will approve you later when one of us can get to a computer.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Curly_07 » Sun May 05, 2013 11:05 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions