Hello All

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello All

Postby tntortiz8809 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi everyone!!! I was referred to this forum for help, never knowing it even existed! As I can see, there are MANY helpful threads throughout the forum and wish I knew about it earlier.

My name is Tom. My wife Tiffani and our three children rescued our AmStaff , Phoebe 4 1/2 years ago. Phoebe is now 9yrs old. She's been a model pet and a true joy to own. Unfortunately a few months back while doing yard work, Phoebe squeezed her way out of the house door when our youngest opened it to ask a question and bit another dog. We were absolutely heart broken. We live in Western, NY and the town and animal control officer made life very difficult on us.

We fought and paid all fines and restitution and she's back home now with an incident prevention plan in place to prevent future issues.

I joined the forum to hopefully discuss and seek help as it relates to our pending relocation to Jacksonville, FL. From what I've read, St. John's County is very difficult when it comes to PitBull ownership and even harder when it comes to renting. We currently own our home that is on the market for sale and wanted to rent in St Johns County to acclimate to our new area prior to purchasing our new home. St Johns county is a big deal for us because of the school district.

Well that's all. If anyone has any advise, I'd love the feedback!
tntortiz8809
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello All

Postby haranka » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:57 pm

welcome 8)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Hello All

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:33 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator