Hello Hello!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello Hello!

Postby cangiulo » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Cindy. I am 34 years old and recently started rescuing bully breeds. My first foster, a very scared pit mix, melted my heart and has made my home her permanent home. She is a approximately a year and half old. We are unsure of her story other than we know when we received her, she was scared of humans and dogs and couldn't walk because her nails had grown into her pads. It took me a while to gain her trust and teach her how to be a happy dog! She is now loving life and loves playing in her backyard.

Daisy and I are currently enrolled in agility training to build up her confidence before we move on to obedience and Rally. My goal for Daisy is to get cgc certified and help her be a voice for the breed.

Daisy is not an only child. I have another rescue mix, Tyson, that is 3 years old. He maybe part pit, he may not be. I was lucky enough to rescue him as a puppy. Tyson and I do agility, Rally and Obedience competition.

I am looking forward to sharing knowledge and learning more about laws and how to be an advocate and voice for this beautiful breed.

Daisy
cangiulo
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello Hello!

Postby haranka » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:56 pm

what´s a pretty nose!! :)
welcome
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Hello Hello!

Postby cangiulo » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Thank you!