New here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New here

Postby BaneandSully » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:14 am

Hello, My name is Danielle, Im a 24 year old bully breed enthusiast living in upstate NY.

I have lived with APBTs or mixes for my entire life. My earliest memories are of Katie my pitty mix who passed from old age three years ago at the age of 18. My family has always had at least one pit or pitX so needless to say when I recently bought a house with my finance I knew I needed a pit to make it home.

After researching breeders in my area I finally settled and went to view a litter of pups and of course ended up bringing home two males. I am after all self employed and home all day with tons of time to devote to two dogs.

Meet Bane (black) and Sully (brindle)

They are 9 weeks old and I have had them for just under a week. I have big plans for these guys such as being certified as Therapy Dogs when they are of age.

Some more pictures

I look forward to learning more about this amazing breed and sharing my experiences with Bane and Sully as they grow,
BaneandSully
Newborn Bully

Re: New here

Postby Nickdawg » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:59 pm

welcome - cute pups - here are some links that may be of interest especially the multi-dog home ones -

http://www.badrap.org/training-resources
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Re: New here

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Are they siblings? If so, you are in for a ride! Besides raising 2 pups of the same age being hard enough, you have chosen 2 males AND litter mates? Please be sure to familiarize yourself with crate/rotate, as well as training 2 pups of the same age. They will take twice as much time as 1, and everything needs to be done individually so that they bond to you and not each other.

If you researched breeders prior to purchasing, is there a reason you went with one that bred a litter prior to having the pups spoken for? A breeding should not be done and there should not have been pups on the ground for you to choose from if there were not plenty of people in line for a pup from that breeding match. This is one of the many things responsible breeders ensure. Just curious, not trying to attack you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy using Tapatalk 2
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions