Hello :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello :)

Postby Lossalfling » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:25 pm

greetings from Indiana.
I'm a 41 year old Home health aide. I currently have 4 dogs, three kittens and two ferrets in the 120 year old Victorian house we are renovating. The numbers often change a lot as I do fostering for the local shelter. The 4 dogs are all forever ours, all where adopted three from the local shelter and one who came back to the USA with me when I returned from living in Europe.
I have always loved the look and temperament of the Pit-bull type breeds, but until three years ago never owned one and now I am hooked. I love their temperament , the drive and the love they give. I have not been able to get mine into agility or advanced classes yet as they have no clubs where I live . I keep the hope alive I will someday.
When I am not at work, working on the house or studying for school I enjoy reading and volunteering at my local shelter.
Now to introduce the dogs:)
Pax is an 7 year old brindle Rhodesian Ridgeback
Jack is a 4 year old GSD/Border collie mix
Puck is 2 year old ( 3 in sept) APBT
Juno is a 1 year old ( 2 in sept) Staffordshire Terrier

Juno and Puck are my babies , Jack belongs to my husband and pax to my daughter though somehow I seem to have been the one elected to train them all.
I look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you all.
Lossalfling
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello :)

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions