Help with pitbull

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Help with pitbull

Postby lilipet » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:40 pm

I am a first time dog owner, to be more specific of a beautiful 5 month female pure bred pittbull. I am also a first time dog owner. Lily keeps biting at a specific area in her lower back we've taken her to the vet and she doesnt have fleas or the sort. Since she's having diarrhea and is currently on antiobiotics im afraid to change her diet. she has flaky skin in the area that she bites in additional to an area on her right leg.any tips????
lilipet
Newborn Bully

Re: Help with pitbull

Postby Nickdawg » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am

possibly allergies, quite common in breed - do a search in health- what do you feed her? as that can make quite a difference... once you get approved post in health - maybe photo would help too....

and welcome! :hi
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Re: Help with pitbull

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:39 pm

:welcome: Can you tell us some about you for full access? There's a sample sticky at the top of this section to help you out with what we like to know. As for the issues you are having, the breed has many allergy and skin issues do to poor breeding practices and such. Check out the Health section for some ideas to help you narrow it down. I personally, and many others have put our experiences in there.
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions