Hi from Dallas! New here and glad to be here.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi from Dallas! New here and glad to be here.

Postby angela.lewis2 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:42 am

My name is Angie and I recently rescued a blue pit bull mix and she is now the love of my life.

:thumbsup:
angela.lewis2
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi from Dallas! New here and glad to be here.

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:54 am

Welcome! Can you tell us about yourself so that you can be given full access to the forum? There's a sample sticky at the top of this section to help you out with what we like to know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy using Tapatalk 2
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby angela.lewis2 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 am

No problem. Again my name is Angie and my best buddy is Ruby. We live in Dallas, TX. Ruby has had me for about 3 months now. She is a rescued pit bull. We found her in an area known for dog fights and breeding. She had chewed through a rope around her neck to find her freedom. She showed up on a friend of mine's co-workers front porch so we picked her up. Her right front leg does not work properly. You could also tell she had had a litter of pups but had weened them. She is only maybe a year old. Took her to a vet but he was no help. Took her to another vet to look at her leg and to have her fixed. Turns out her leg is a birth defect and is not causing her pain or trouble. I call her Ruby 3.5 a lot. LOL! She has the best personality and is the sweetest baby I have ever had the pleasure to have in my life. She is picking up on her commands at her own pace. I have never had a pit bull before but I have been told they do things in their own time.

At little about me... I volunteer with a local SPCA regularly. I love it very much.
angela.lewis2
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:15 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions