Hey, I'm Ronnie

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hey, I'm Ronnie

Postby pbaus » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:37 pm

Hey, I'm Ronnie,m the President and Founder of Pit Bull Awareness of Tennessee. I have been working in the rescue world for a while now and run an advocacy organization thats main focus is education and advocacy. I have branches in four states and am expanding the organization all the time. I got my start advocating in Tennessee and spread branches to Florida, Texas, and Georgia. I am currently heading our Florida branch and have reps in each of my branch states.

Pit bulls are my life and I do whatever is necessary to protect them from uneducated people!
pbaus
Newborn Bully

Re: Hey, I'm Ronnie

Postby pbaus » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Still in the habit of calling it Pit Bull Awareness of Tennessee.... lol It has officially been changed to Pit Bull Awareness of The United States! ;)
pbaus
Newborn Bully

Postby pbaus » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Is this forum still monitored?
pbaus
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:14 pm

The forum is still monitored, I've just been unable to approve new members for a bit. I'm back now though! Can you tell us what your goal here at PBF is? Advertising Adoptable dogs? Events? What exactly?
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby pbaus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Hey, thanks for responding back! Our goal is pretty plain and simple, to interact with a larger community about BSL and whats being done to combat it. :-)
pbaus
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Oh ok! I'll approve you when I get back on my computer. Be sure to read the rules of the board listed as Stickys at the tops of each section, prior to posting. You can post adoptable dogs here too, just follow the posting rules :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy using Tapatalk 2 [url='http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10']now Free[/url]
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:26 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions