Hello from the edge of the world!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from the edge of the world!

Postby Backspacer » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi, my name is Aldana, from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm a 22 year old tattoo artist and graphic design student.

I got introduced to this wonderful breed by my MMA coach. When I first saw the huge rednose running at full speed I thought he would eat me alive. He did eat me, with kisses! He's the sweetest dog i've ever met.

Then my boyfriend had a brindle girl who was my best friend.
When we broke up I missed her like crazy, and just now I decided I needed one of my own. After looking through different breeders I settled on a family that had two beautiful pitbulls, they didn't mean to breed them but their daughter made the mistake to let them together when the female was in heat. They are a great family and their dogs are well socialized and cared for.

So in ten days from today I'll be getting Bruce.

I'm already inlove and it was really hard to leave without him!
I packed the house with toys and got a new kennel. I'm super excited and can't wait to love him.

I also have an eleven year old english coker spaniel, who thinks he's still a puppy inspite being blind and half deaf.

I hope to meet people who love this breed and to get advice on how to raise my puppy to be the best dog he can be.

Enviado desde mi MB525 usando Tapatalk 2
Backspacer
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from the edge of the world!

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:10 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions