I'm new here and confused!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

I'm new here and confused!

Postby mrtubbydog » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:12 am

Hi, I'm Cindy

My new baby dog, Nina, AKA Ninny, Neenja, Ninja, is a rescue, and yes, she is probably part pit.
Please don't tell her that, though, or she might think she has to be mean.
She is the sweetest dog I have ever met.
She spent the first year of her life tied to a tree in a backyard with no food, no water.
The second year she was fostered by the parents of the girl who stole her from the backyard.
They were not really dog people, so she spent a lot of her life in a crate.
Being in a crate, she barked way too much for their neighbors to handle, so they were always getting complaints.

Now she is with me, my husband, and 2 teenage boys, 17 and 14.
We live in the woods, she can run and bark to her heart's content.
My 14 YO boy is an animal lover, he has 3 cats, 2 dogs, and 1 bunny, not to mention the countless hamsters we have buried in our pet cemetery.
Jay took to Nina right away, and she to him.

To make a long story short, if it's not too late already, she is the love of our life!
I can't be without a dog, I've had one ever since childhood, and am just lost without one.
Nina took over our hearts very quickly.
She is even starting to get along with the cats!

She is a little thing, only @ 50#, which for us is little because our dogs, all rescues, have been at least 100#

For such a little thing, she sure does take up a lot of bed!

Thank you for welcoming me into the Pit Bull (I love the term, "Bully dogs" because she bullies me out of my half of the bed!) community.

Thanks,
Cindy and family and Ninny!
mrtubbydog
Newborn Bully

Re: I'm new here and confused!

Postby jkad » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Sounds like you dog has a great new home!! and for the record, our pit loves to "hog" the bed as well
jkad
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:17 am

mrtubbydog wrote:Please don't tell her that, though, or she might think she has to be mean.!

What would make you say something like this? It implies that you think all PB type dogs are mean-not a great way to start off on a PB forum. JS
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby Apbt4life » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:22 am

mrtubbydog wrote:Hi, I'm Cindy

My new baby dog, Nina, AKA Ninny, Neenja, Ninja, is a rescue, and yes, she is probably part pit.
Please don't tell her that, though, or she might think she has to be mean.
She is the sweetest dog I have ever met.
She spent the first year of her life tied to a tree in a backyard with no food, no water.
The second year she was fostered by the parents of the girl who stole her from the backyard.
They were not really dog people, so she spent a lot of her life in a crate.
Being in a crate, she barked way too much for their neighbors to handle, so they were always getting complaints.

Now she is with me, my husband, and 2 teenage boys, 17 and 14.
We live in the woods, she can run and bark to her heart's content.
My 14 YO boy is an animal lover, he has 3 cats, 2 dogs, and 1 bunny, not to mention the countless hamsters we have buried in our pet cemetery.
Jay took to Nina right away, and she to him.

To make a long story short, if it's not too late already, she is the love of our life!
I can't be without a dog, I've had one ever since childhood, and am just lost without one.
Nina took over our hearts very quickly.
She is even starting to get along with the cats!

She is a little thing, only @ 50#, which for us is little because our dogs, all rescues, have been at least 100#

For such a little thing, she sure does take up a lot of bed!

Thank you for welcoming me into the Pit Bull (I love the term, "Bully dogs" because she bullies me out of my half of the bed!) community.

Thanks,
Cindy and family and Ninny!

:welcome:
Apbt4life
Matured Bully

Postby Apbt4life » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:23 am

jamielvsaustin wrote:
mrtubbydog wrote:Please don't tell her that, though, or she might think she has to be mean.!

What would make you say something like this? It implies that you think all PB type dogs are mean-not a great way to start off on a PB forum. JS

true it does imply that, but its not that serious maybe it was not meant to come out that way..
Apbt4life
Matured Bully

Postby BabyReba » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:41 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions