Introducing theAdmiral an d Jelly Bean

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Introducing theAdmiral an d Jelly Bean

Postby theAdmiral » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Good day,

My name is John and I have a 7-month old Pit mix named Jelly Bean. She has only two characteristics physical or behavioral that distinguish her from a purebred, and these are that her chest is not very broad, and her left ear lobe is perked rather distinctly. Everything else about her spells APBT. I am going to have a DNA test done on her for various reasons, and I think that would be very helpful in getting to know her better. She is a rescue, whom I have had since she was about 3 months old.

Jelly Bean has many behaviors that make up her personality, but the main reason that I joined this community is so that I can understand which behaviors I should curb, and which I should allow. I will do my best to contribute in whatever capacity I can, from time to time. And I want to thank everyone in advance for any experience and advice you may pass on to me while I raise a wonderful pet such as Jelly Bean.

Sincerely,
theAdmiral
theAdmiral
Newborn Bully

Re: Introducing theAdmiral an d Jelly Bean

Postby BabyReba » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:40 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions