Hello Y'all!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello Y'all!

Postby Cyii » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:57 am

Well first let me introduce the one this is all about!

Meet Merlin. My now 4 month old Pit bull Shepard mix I have recently adopted from the local animal shelter in VA. He was part of a seizure with him and his family. Sadly parvo spread in the shelter and took his siblings and father, but him and his mother survived and both have new homes. Merlin had some issues with be shy when coming home, but is easily overcoming such with a lot of socialization with both other dogs and people.

Oh! I should also mention his two animal siblings Tiger and Moose, both rather crazy cats that are still taking time to get used to this puppy. Moose ignores Merlin, but Tiger does play with him now. Took a bit, being when they first met they poofed up and ran off.

Now a bit about myself. I am a HUGE animal lover and have had everything from gerbils to bearded dragons. Before I moved out to VA, back at my family's house, we have 4 dogs. Two chihuahuas, rat terrier, and a giant great pyrenees. Never have I ever owned a pit. Mostly small dogs and well fluffy white ones.

Hrm. Maybe a bit more on Merlin...I should mention the vet told me he should be 80lbs full grown. That's large and why I am signing him up for puppy classes now. Lets just say I wish my family did that with the pyranees we have being he is almost 100lbs.

Oh right! Pictures! Enjoy.

Cyii
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello Y'all!

Postby bigcinoregon » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Cute pup! I like the idea of a pit/shepard mix. Going to be a smart dog for sure. Make sure you keep him occupied while not home so he doesn't find things to occupy himself that he shouldn't!!!
bigcinoregon
Newborn Bully

Postby haranka » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:49 pm

cute pics?
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby BabyReba » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:37 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
BabyReba
Regulator