HELP!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

HELP!!!

Postby baldbill » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:25 am

Hello, my name is Wes and I have a pitbull/English bull mix named Lucy. She is approximately two years old and is a great dog EXCEPT... she takes protecting the house to a whole other level. She is obedient- sit, come , shake, go to your spot, knows the word No etc. SHe is great with the family and loves my 12 yr old daughter. The problem is that when someone knocks on the door she goes ballistic, barking aggressively and last person in the house was greated by a 70 pound airborne slab of muscle jumping at their chin. SHe acts like she is going to tear them apart. my daughter has friends over and the same thing, the initial entry is the same routing, if she is given food she settles down, and after the person survives the first few minutes she is ok. she is good with our other dog and cat, no problems. It is just when someone knocks on the door and comes in, it is very stressfull as you don't know if she is going to bite or not. To date is has all been display and no biting but we want to correct this problem. We got her from a rescue group when she was about 8 months old. Any info would be helpful. The wife wants to get rid of the dog because of this behavior. Again, except for this flaw she is great and a very good looking specimen.
baldbill
Newborn Bully

Re: HELP!!!

Postby BabyReba » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions