Hello from Florida!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Florida!

Postby Blue-Loki » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Hello everyone,
My names Jay. I'm sorta/kinda new to pits, but not exactly lol. I've had one before an he's simply amazing. Grew up with my brothers & sisters having them, but would like to actually know more.

My first pit (blue brindle) (no pic) is now 5yrs old and still as sweet but protective as ever.

Decided it was time to get another one. Picked up a 7wk old Blue nose bully? Yesterday morning. Was told he's Razor Edge & Gotti purple ribbon champion bloodlines, but I'm not sure. How could I find out if this is what he actually is or just find out in general what he really is? (guy I got him from says he's waiting on the paperwork to come in the mail and then he'll fax/send them to me)

But anyway, this is Loki my handsome little man

ImageImageImage

I think he already bonded to my daughter, as he sat/laid on her the whole hour ride home

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
Blue-Loki
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Florida!

Postby Blue-Loki » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Is there anyone on this forum?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
Blue-Loki
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Yes, lol there are people on the forum :) mods are volunteer based so sometimes it can take a bit before you're approved. Welcome to the forum! While you wait to be approved why not take a look around and read some stickies :)
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:49 am

Jay you've been approved! Please be sure to ask all the questions you like and to read as many of the stickies as you can stand!

:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Access granted, thread locked!
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions