Hello from ky!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from ky!

Postby sadie727 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi there, my name is Sadie and I'm 22 and live in Kentucky, born and raised! I am a huge dog lover, have volunteered wthat I thinkith our local humane society for many years and have rescued 8 dogs, 2 cats and fostered dozens more of each! Needless to say, I've always been this way! I love anything with 4 legs, no exceptions.

My most recent rescue, and now I am proud to say my newest addition to my family is Leila. Leila is a beautiful mutt I think is mixed with a pit. I don't have much experience with the breed so I am here to learn anything and everything that I can about her, and things I can do for her. I hope to put up some pictures of my gorgeous baby soon! She's 10 weeks old, growing like a weed and the most amazing, loving and good natured dog I've come across.

I also have one other permanent fur baby, a 2 1/2 year old dachshund mix named Yogi who is the best big brother he could be to Leila. I fostered Leila and 2 of her siblings from 4 weeks until they were ready to be adopted as well, so I have a great feel on her personality and what I hope is a head start on training! Can't wait to chat with my fellow dog lovers!

Sadie
sadie727
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from ky!

Postby sadie727 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Here are pictures of Leila!

Sorry they're sideways, haven't figured that out yet haha!
sadie727
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from ky!

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:49 am

Leila is too cute!
:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions