new member here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

new member here

Postby mandiah89 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:45 pm

hi everyone guess I will introduce myself... my name is Mandi, and I am both new to the forum as well as a newbie with the APBT breed. I have an 11 week old pure bred red nose pit bull and her name is Nova. I am not new to large breed dogs, I have had two dogs previous to Nova both pure bred German Shepherds. Unfortunately I just my GSD to being hit by a car only 13 months after losing my first GSD also from being hit by a car. And although GSD's are my breed of choice pittys have always had my attention due to them being a true underdog and I wanted to have a pitty and raise it to be a poster dog for all pit bulls like both of my GSD's were. I look forward to learning all about this breed and sharing Nova and my journey with everyone here :-)
mandiah89
Newborn Bully

Re: new member here

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Hi Mandi, welcome to the forum. I'm really sorry to hear about your dogs..but I have to ask-what was the situation surrounding them getting hit by cars? And what have you done to prevent it from happening to your third dog?

Generally we ask that new members post an intro similar to the one here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327

You've hit most of the the key points, but if you could just give us a little more info about you we'd be happy to approve you so you can start your research.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions