New ABPT owner Intro

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New ABPT owner Intro

Postby Jenn09870 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:38 pm

Good afternoon, I'm Jenny, currently own my first full apbt. I'm an adult and live on John's Island, SC. I take good care of my pets, my others are a 13 year old Chow/Husky named Hank who I've raised since he was 6 weeks and a 4 year old Shih Tzu named Phoebe who I've also had since she was a pup.
I always said I'd never have a pit. Not out of my fear, but everyone else's. My niece had a litter of ooops pups- they were 3/4 pit and 1/4 lab. I ended up with a gorgeous little girl and named her Roo. She passed away this past August, horrible accident. But she was with me for over a year. I really missed her, she was a truly wonderful dog with the best personality possible.
A week ago I acquired a full blooded (paperless) female merle pit. I didn't know the controversy surrounding merle until afterwards, but really don't care. She's beautiful, about 7 weeks old now and you can see she looks perfect in her shape and musculature. And to watch her move, she's truly a thing of beauty.
I mostly just regIstered here so I could do more research, and get people's opinion on my puppy as she matures.
:hi
Jenny
Jenn09870
Newborn Bully

Re: New ABPT owner Intro

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi Jenny!
Welcome to the forum-I think you'll find a ton of the information you need/want here.
:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions