new here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

new here

Postby RADONJIC » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:24 am

hi
i am radonjic from balcan
RADONJIC
Newborn Bully

Re: new here

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:07 am

Hi Radonjic, we ask that our members create an intro post that lets us know a little bit about them. Here's a sample of what we're looking for: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby RADONJIC » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:48 pm

jamielvsaustin wrote:Hi Radonjic, we ask that our members create an intro post that lets us know a little bit about them. Here's a sample of what we're looking for: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ok
first sorry for my english, in school we learn russian,heheh
i have 44y and i am in sport from 1989
long time ago so much matches and dogs,also i am make some good kenels in europe and russia from my dogs
merried and 2 child
so much dogs was in my hands,one of best is ch marshall 4xw ,double son of radonjic jumbo rom
now i am in dog fight retired and only give to my friends advice about breeding and giving preparats for better performance
RADONJIC
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Please do not apologize for your english! It's great that you speak/write multiple languages. My only language is english and sometimes I am not great at it.

We are happy to have you here at PBF, but I must remind you of our rules:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=132672

Specifically those regarding dog fighting/matching and breeding/kennels.

Everyone has a background and a history-and that is okay. We just do not want to condone or promote those types of behaviors. I see that you say you are retired from it-that is great!

добро пожаловать
:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions