New member, with questions about rescue pup.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New member, with questions about rescue pup.

Postby mrsthompson90 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:29 pm

First off, hello everyone!!! :)
I am a proud pitbull owner of an 8 year old brindle pit whose name is Nightmare! (he's named this because as soon as he catches you falling asleep, he's got some things to tell you about that he forgot to mention while you were awake - so he cries in your face with his hands holding your head) this is my boy:

Well, I adopted a rescue pup named Zoey about 3 and a half weeks ago. She's barely 4 months old, and weighs 20 lbs. She has VERY strong muscles, and so many personality traits of a pitbull. I am wondering if any of you can see why we believe she may have pit in her bloodline, once you look at her pics I'm about to post.

This is her currently.

This was her just 3 and a half weeks ago.

She's so intelligent, and just has amazing physique to her for her age. Her muscles are so well defined already, her teeth are shaped like a pits, and when we go on walks, she walks like a pitbull does. (gotta love that walk!!!)
Do you guys see it in her? I've had several friends who've said they do, most of them are pit owners too. Any replies would be greatly appreciated! Much love to you all! :)
mrsthompson90
Newborn Bully

Re: New member, with questions about rescue pup.

Postby mrsthompson90 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:12 pm

Also, sorry, I forgot to tell more about myself! I'm from Tennessee - soon to be married in 2 months! I'm 23. I have volunteered in the past with pitbulls as well as other breeds and have been a foster pit parent before too! I found my most recent addition to the family through a couple trying to help find homes for her and her siblings. She was found left in a ditch with her 4 sisters and one brother. Our boy nightmare is the coolest dog I've had the pleasure of meeting. There's not a word he doesn't know I believe HA. Our Zoeys getting there! They're both wonderful to my soon to be stepdaughter who's 4! :)
My favorite part of my day is watching "Too cute" with my fur babies and my step daughter lol! They will watch the entire episode with us. Hilarious! Tilting heads and all. :peace:
mrsthompson90
Newborn Bully

Re: New member, with questions about rescue pup.

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Welcome! Unfortunately, there is no way to know. She is a cutie though! Before we give you full access, can you tell us more about yourself?? Here is a sample. http://ww.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Return to Introductions