Welcome to my world!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Welcome to my world!

Postby Sydnops » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Hey guys!

Last Thursday, I got an early birthday surprise and by me joining this forum I bet that you all could guess it's a pitty. So I guess with this introduction I should go ahead and introduce myself, huh? ;) My parents decided to name me Sydnee but I often go by Syd. I have always had a dog through my whole life and all of them had some type of pitbull in them except for one (my spoiled rotten boarder collie/corgie) and this new pitty that I had happily recieved for my birthday was the first one I had not rescued from the shelter. She is about 5 weeks old and before you guys get all upset with me saying she is too young, her mother had stopped feeding her and understandibly because she had 10 other siblings. She was also the smallest out of all of them. I took her in and took her to the vet just the other day to hear that she is a great weight and got all of the information I could get about young pups. She eats like a champ and is super healthy. So all is well in that. We named her Priscilla because it just sounds like a princess name. Her new sister, Pause, is the spoiled pooch I was talking about earlier and HOPEFULLY you guys won't mind seeing her every now and then :)

Here is the princess you have all been waiting for!!
Sydnops
Newborn Bully

Re: Welcome to my world!

Postby jamielvsaustin » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:18 am

:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions