Hi! I'm new here.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi! I'm new here.

Postby Rissy » Fri May 02, 2014 1:26 pm

I live near Dallas, TX with my wonderful husband, a 14 year old cat named Gidget, and our two dogs. I work a retail job full time and sometimes volunteer at a local shelter. My husband is a manager for a low-cost mobile pet vaccination clinic. If anyone is in the DFW area and would like affordable shots and preventative for their animals, a schedule can be found at http://www.vaccinationstation.com

I adopted both of my dogs from city shelters. My male is a pit/boxer mix named Panda who we are guessing is 2 years old. We have had him since 11-11-13.

We decided we have room for a second dog, so we went around to several shelters for a few months looking for a dog that would be a nice match.

We found Xena, an APBT, possiblyba mix, but she looks APBT, that we are guessing is near the age of our male considering their teeth, and brought her home.

My husband and I weren't looking for pits or pit mixes, but these dogs won our hearts.

We have been using another forum like this one called Pit Bull Chat to read up on others' experiences, news, pictures, and most importantly a lot of information about the breed, and DA.

Here are some pictures of my pets.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Rissy
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi! I'm new here.

Postby Rissy » Fri May 02, 2014 1:56 pm

I'd also like to add that I am interested in pursuing a dog training career. I would like to have my male mix CGC certified, and maybe get into some dog sports eventually.

I am just being a sponge for information right now and seeing where I can go with it. Really looking forward to making friends and learning things here.

Rissy
Newborn Bully

Postby Nickdawg » Fri May 02, 2014 3:38 pm

welcome! sweet crew..
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Rissy » Sat May 03, 2014 9:15 am

Thanks for the welcome.

Thats a good-looking dog in your profile pic!

Rissy
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon May 05, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi Rissy!
Welcome to PBF! (I'm over at PBC too, same user name, different picture) :)
:modwelcomeonly2:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions