New and wondering what breed you think my dog is? (:

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New and wondering what breed you think my dog is? (:

Postby princess9 » Sun May 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi I am Kristine a new member to the forum from MN! I have a 6 month old dog named Hank Jr and I was told by the lady I got him from that he is a aussie/husky/rottweiler/pitbull mix. I got him for free and my friend got his full sister who looks like a giant yellow lab. I'm pretty sure the mom was some sort of aussie but lab looking thing. And I never saw the dad. What do you all think my little man is? He a little shorter than a lab and not filled out at all. He's all legs lol (: Thanks!!

princess9
Newborn Bully

Re: New and wondering what breed you think my dog is? (:

Postby Celesteandthebullies » Sun May 04, 2014 11:40 pm

Very cute! I could definitely see him being that mix, but there's no way to really know for sure.
Celesteandthebullies
Addicted to PBF

Re: New and wondering what breed you think my dog is? (:

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon May 05, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi Kristine,
We ask that new members post an intro similar to the one linked below, it's kinda so we can get to know you a little better. (if you're interested in full access to the site)

In your pup (to my untrained eyes) I could definitely see/guess there's some Aussie there...I don't see rottweiler, PB mix or huskey...but I'm also not sure what else is in there. Cattle dog maybe? No matter what he is, he looks cute and fun :)

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions