NoraBE , new here :-)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

NoraBE , new here :-)

Postby NoraBE » Wed May 07, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi everybody , I'm Nora from Belgium .
My motherlanguage is dutch but I try to do my best !

I'm waiting for my puppy to come home , she's 4 days old now .
The father is an American Bully and her mother is a Pitbull .
So if people ask me what breed it is I say 'a Pitbully' :-)
Does anybody here know what's the right name breed ?

greetings to all Pitbull-lovers !
NoraBE
Newborn Bully

Re: NoraBE , new here :-)

Postby jamielvsaustin » Fri May 09, 2014 9:42 am

welkom Nora! We zijn blij u te ontmoeten.

In the US your pup would be called a mix or a mutt, because here Pit Bull isn't a breed. It's a general term for many different breeds that are similar. Usually the ones that it includes is American Pit Bull Terrier, Ambully, AmStaff and sometimes SBT. If your dog were an APBT and an Ambully cross, it'd still likely just be called a mix or a mutt (some use the word mongrel).

Do you have and pictures you can share? We love pictures! Also, what are you plans for your pup? Will s/he be just a pet, a show dog, a trick training dog, agility, etc?
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby NoraBE » Sat May 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Thx for the answer ! We had an AmStaff for almost 10 years , lost her this februari . When were went looking out for a new puppy we found a litter ( : maybe that's an englisch word , not american ?) of American Bully's . We didn't know that breed , but I understand it isn't realy a breed but a general term . Meanwhile I know that the mother is indeed a APBT with papers (can't find the exact word) not a Pitbull and the father American Bully with papers . So it's still a mix :-)

3 weeks from now , when she's - we go for a female - 4 weeks old , we can 'visit' the pup , actually , choose 'her' :-)
For us it's not so important how she looks , we will choose by personality .
Everyone's dog is the prettiest anayway :D

You can expect cute puppy-pic's end of the month .

The intention is to keep her just as a pet , so she's going to live in the house with us (we have no kids) and ofcourse , go to places we love to go . Go swimming , make long walks , to the market ...
But if I see that she has a talent to be 'more' then just a companion , I'm willing to do other stuff with her .
Everything to make her a happy dog ;-)
NoraBE
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon May 12, 2014 2:57 pm

I look forward to seeing your pictures!
:modwelcomeonly2:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions