Our story.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Our story.

Postby TLrescue » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:13 am

How's it going everyone. My name is tanner (the t in my username) and I recently rescued my first ever put with the help of my perfect girlfriend Leanne (the l.) A friends mother used to groom which was her passion, until her body decided she needed 2 18-inch rods in her back and she could no longer travel to groom, so instead she built pens. The second Leanne and I caught wind of our new daughter Abbi, and saw her, it was a done deal and we took her immediately, even at (supposively) 7-9 weeks old. She's the sweetest little girl who loves cuddling and exploring. My whole life I've had shar-pei's and chihuahuas at my parents, but this is Leanne's first ownership. Our whole lives we haven't been biased so it was hard for me to realize what some people actually think about these perfect dogs until I had her. It sucks people are so blind but I'd rather us (as in the community) have them over anyone else so that people are taught the truth.
Since she's so young we're just starting to get a schedule down together and she agrees wih it perfectly. I don't know what else to say about her, ill let the pictures do the talking.
As for us, we have three jobs between the both of us and enjoy skateboarding, anime, horror movies, and heavy music. If I'm missing anything feel free to ask away. We are really looking forward to seeing everybody's dogs and leaning new things that can help our pup grow up as healthy as she can be. Hope you guys have a good day.
TLrescue
Newborn Bully

Re: Our story.

Postby TLrescue » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:29 am

TLrescue
Newborn Bully

Postby TLrescue » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:42 am

one last thing. forgot to add we have an extremely small northern map turtle as well, named Godzilla who is about half dollar sized. :)

TLrescue
Newborn Bully

Postby Misskiwi67 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 am

Cute pup! And the turtle too... :D
Misskiwi67
Addicted to PBF

Postby TLrescue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Thank you! :nana:
TLrescue
Newborn Bully