New to Forum

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Dakota_mom
Newborn Bully

New to Forum

Postby Dakota_mom » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Teresa. I am 52 years old married and have 3 grown children and a almost 3 year old grandson. We have a new pit bull puppy named Dakota. We have owned 3 pit bulls in the last 22 years, all lived good lives for about 12 years. Dakota is we were told a blue nose and has a brindle color in her grey.
In the past we have had a German Shepard and 2 Shepard mixes. I gave up all of them to go back to owner a pit bull.

My hope with Dakota is to have her do pet therapy, going to nursing homes and maybe the children's hospital because Dakota loves people but she loves playing with children. She will be starting obedience class this Wednesday and will go to play group on Thursday. We walk her everyday at least once and if we can not because of rain we play ball in the house.

They are a great breed and people need to recognize that it is the owner not the breed.

Thank you
Teresa
Dakota's Mom

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: New to Forum

Postby haranka » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Welcome Teresa and welcome Dakota 8)

Dakota_mom
Newborn Bully

Postby Dakota_mom » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:39 pm

Thank you. :yipee:

NewPitBullMommy
Newborn Bully

Postby NewPitBullMommy » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi and welcome

Dakota_mom
Newborn Bully

Postby Dakota_mom » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:46 pm

What color is you puppy? I have a grey (blue) with brindle and white pup. She will be 4 months old on the 17th. :yipee:

Return to “Introductions”