New to this Forum, Intro and Pics!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby BullyProud » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:24 pm

Thank you all for you welcomes and kind words about my boy! I love this forum and there are such wise people on it! I can't wait to get more involved with the Bully Community as a whole!

Thanks again and you are all great :thumbsup:
BullyProud
Super Bully

Postby melkissa » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:07 pm

Welcome~!
melkissa

Postby critters007 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:13 pm

:hi I love your dog, he's very handsome.
critters007

Postby cleokarrot » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:27 pm

Welcome!!
What a gorgeous pup!! :peace:
cleokarrot

Postby BullyProud » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:59 am

Thanks...Again ;)
BullyProud
Super Bully

Postby BullyProud » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:22 am

I was just wondering when I may be able to post on other sections... Does anyone know the usual amount of time till one is accepted? Not pushing at all just being curious :thumbsup:
BullyProud
Super Bully

Postby tjbsandy » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:39 am

There isn't really a usual amount of time. There are only two people who can grant you full access, and they both have families and full time jobs, so sometimes it takes a bit. Be patient, someone will be along shortly. :thumbsup:
tjbsandy

Postby Kodas Dad » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:00 am

:welcome: Redbull is a good looking pup 8)
Kodas Dad

Postby BullyProud » Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:02 pm

tjbsandu-Thanks for the help, I wasn't trying to sound pushy or anything I can wait as long as needed, I understnad they have lives and families of their own too :))

Kodas Dad- Thanks for the complement and your dog, the one in the avtar, is beautiful as well!
BullyProud
Super Bully

Postby tjbsandy » Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:04 pm

woops, and I didn't mean to sound snotty if I did. Sorry!
tjbsandy

Postby BullyProud » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:50 pm

Nah, you didn't don't worry! I just didn't want to sound like I was griping that I wasn't accepted yet... Sorry for the confusion :oops:

Thanks for responding and letting me know though :))
BullyProud
Super Bully

Postby ToneCapone » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:50 pm

great pics of ur pups
ToneCapone

Postby K9Siren » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:09 am

I'm a bit late but, Welcome and, your dogs are both just great!
K9Siren

Postby BullyProud » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:01 am

k9Siren Thanks for the comment about the pups! Sorry it took me so long to thank you My internet died and I haven't been able to long in recently. I am back now computer all fixed up I can't wait to be acceped so I can start posting everywhere else! Oh and I will be posting new pitcutes pretty soon! The ones I posted a week ago are about a month or so old...lol... Well Hope to get accepted soon and thanks again for all the kind words about my boy!
BullyProud
Super Bully

NEW TO THE FORUM

Postby Avalon » Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:18 pm

Hi Everyone. . .My name is Michele and I have eight canine furkids (I did have nine but my Samoyed recently passed away at age 12) I do not have any Pit Bulls, but have shared my life with one before because my ex has one and he has been raised with my daughter. He is a sweetheart. Other pits I have known have been owned by people I have been close to. I have never personally known a pit who was not wonderful and I am a fan of the breed.

My furkids include a Yorkie and Pom (kept seperate from our bigger dogs nowdays because they are 4 and 7 lbs.), a Sharpei, Aussie,Lab,Dal, husky and Catahoula. Our Catahoula and Dalmatian are deaf and our Aussie is deaf and blind. Our Husky suffered from anxiety problems in her previous home and has been with us since 2002 with no problems (she was left alone for long hours in other home) Our Sharpei developed dog on dog aggression as she matured (around three years old) We have been keeping her seperate from the others since. She is six now. The other furkids live in harmony. 8)

I am pleased to be part of this forum and hope to learn a lot.

Michele
Avalon

Previous

Return to Introductions