My little guy needs some help

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
LittleCuddlebug
Newborn Bully

My little guy needs some help

Postby LittleCuddlebug » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:52 am

Hi.
yesterday I got to pick out my pitbull puppy. We found him through craigslist. He was the runt of the litter and in pretty bad shape. I joined this forum with the hopes of getting some more info to help my little guy out and give him the best that I can. I lost my first pitbull a couple of years ago. This is my second chance to make things right and help this beautiful and amazing breed.

STARKDRONE
Newborn Bully

Re: My little guy needs some help

Postby STARKDRONE » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:09 am

How big did he get? Mine is purebred and at 6 weeks he's only 3.4 lbs :(

STARKDRONE
Newborn Bully

Postby STARKDRONE » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:20 am

I am honestly worried about his health, he was the smallest one in his litter and the "runt". He has tapeworm and a very bloated belly, I took him to the vet and they game me half a pill and told me to bring him back in 2 weeks because he is too young for the shot. The day I got him the breeders gave him a shot just before I arrived so idk what to think.. I saw his mom and dad and they were beautiful pits is say the dad was around 55-60lbs and the mom 30-35lbs I'm just worried :(

Chilly

Postby Chilly » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:21 pm

LittleCuddlebug wrote:Hi.
yesterday I got to pick out my pitbull puppy. We found him through craigslist. He was the runt of the litter and in pretty bad shape. I joined this forum with the hopes of getting some more info to help my little guy out and give him the best that I can. I lost my first pitbull a couple of years ago. This is my second chance to make things right and help this beautiful and amazing breed.

Hi back to you too,

you can make in the gallery a topic about your new Pitbull, maybe with some pictures too.

:modwelcomeonly1:

Chilly

Postby Chilly » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:29 pm

STARKDRONE wrote:How big did he get? Mine is purebred and at 6 weeks he's only 3.4 lbs :(

Please first an introduction about your self, then I will give you full posting acces so you can open a topic in health to ask your questions and post some pics!

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:09 pm

Hello

Return to “Introductions”